Sacramento VA , FHA and Conventional Home Mortgage Loans – Direct Lender – VA Lender – FHA Lender
VanDyk Mortgage is your source for VA Loans and FHA Loans in Sacramento. We have been making FHA, VA, Conforming, and Jumbo loans since 1987. VanDyk Mortgage is a Direct Lender. We offer many loan programs for Sacramento Homebuyers and Sacramento Homeowners to Purchase and refinance homes.
- FHA & FHA Jumbo (aka High Balance)
- VA & VA Jumbo (aka High Balance)
- Conforming & Conforming Jumbo (aka High Balance or Super Conforming)
- Jumbo Loans to $3m
Sacramento FHA Loans are available up to $517,500 with just 3.5% down payment. The FHA 2018 Loan Limit for Sacramento is $517,500. Sacramento FHA Loans that are over $453K up to $517,500 are called FHA Jumbo or FHA High Balance loans.
Sacramento VA Loans are available up to $517,500 with NO down payment required. The Sacramento VA Loan Limit in 2018 is $517,500. However, Veterans are not limited to the Sacramento Loan limit of $517,500 for VA Jumbo Loans. We offer VA Jumbo Loans up to $1.5 Million with the appropriate down payment or equity to reach the VA Guarantee requirements of 25%. Here is one of our posts on how you can get a VanDyk Mortgage VA Loan over your county limit. We offer VA financing on VA Approved Condo’s. Here is a link to the new Veterans Administration VA Approved Condo Search Engine. Please call us if you have questions or need help with your VA Approved Condo search, we are here to help.
Sacramento Conforming Loans are available up to $517,500. The Sacramento Conforming Jumbo Loans (aka Conforming High Balance, those over $453,100 and up to $517,500) require a minimum of 5% down payment or equity.
Sacramento Home Loan information
FHA Home loans in Sacramento, California:
- FHA Home Loans require just 3.5% downpayment
- FHA Jumbo Loans up to $517,500 (aka FHA High Balance)
- The $517,500 is the base loan amount – the Sacramento FHA Loan Limit of $474,950 does not have to include the UFMIP (FHA’s Upfront Mortgage Insurance Premium, which is usually financed into your loan amount)
- The Seller can pay up to 6% of your closing and settlement costs.
- Minimum score for a FHA Home Loan is just 580, even on FHA High balance or FHA Jumbo.
- You can receive a gift of funds for your Downpayment and closing costs from Family
- FHA Approved Condominiums can qualify for both FHA and FHA Jumbo loans
- FHA Loans allow non-occupying co-borrowers such as parents and siblings.
- We offer FHA 203K rehabilitation Loans to rehab your new property, or current home.
- FHA Loans can be used for Purchase and Refinance of 2, 3 or 4 Unit properties
VA Home Loans in Sacramento, California:
- Active Duty Military and Veterans can both qualify
- 100% financing up to $517,500
- A $575K Sacramento Home Purchase would only require $14,375 down payment (2.5%)
- A $750K Sacramento Home purchase would require just $58,125 down (7.75%)
- VA Loans require no Mortgage Insurance
- VA Loans do require a VAFF (VA Funding Fee), which is usually financed
- Veterans with a 10% or higher VA disability pay no VA Funding fee
- Sellers can pay up to 4% of the VA Buyers closing costs
- VA Loans can be used for purchase and Refinance of 2, 3 or 4 Unit properties
Conforming Home Loans in Sacramento, California:
- Sacramento Conforming loans available up to $517,500
- Conforming loan available with 3% down payment on loan amounts up to $453,100
- Available up to $517,500 with the Conforming High Balance (aka conforming Jumbo)
- Require a minimum of 3% down payment or up to 97% LTV (up to $453K loan amounts)
- Allow for condominiums, Second Homes, and investment properties
- Financing available for 2, 3 or 4-unit properties
- Call for details on Fico score requirements, downpayment requirements, etc
** please visit our post on Conforming vs Conventional to help explain the difference between these two terms, they are often misused in the media and web.
Give us a call at 760-752-4480 direct, ask for Brian Skaar to see if this is the right loan for you. Visit us on the web at www.vandykfunding.com
VanDyk Mortgage has been making FHA loans since 1987. We are a HUD recognized Full Eagle FHA DE underwriter and FHA Direct Lender. We are also a VA Lender and VA Jumbo Lender.