Marin County VA Loans and FHA Home Mortgage Loan info for 2018 – California VA Lender & FHA Lender
VanDyk Mortgage is your source for VA Loans and FHA Loans in Marin County. We have been making FHA, VA, Conforming, and Jumbo loans since 1987. VanDyk Mortgage is a Direct Lender. We offer many loan programs for Homebuyers and Homeowners to Purchase and Refinance homes.
- FHA & FHA Jumbo (aka High Balance)
- VA & VA Jumbo (aka High Balance)
- Conforming & Conforming Jumbo (aka High Balance or Super Conforming)
- Jumbo Loans to $3m
Marin County FHA Loans are available up to $679,650 with just 3.5% down payment. The Marin County FHA 2018 Loan Limit is $679,650. FHA Loans that are over $453K up to $679,650 are called FHA Jumbo or FHA High Balance loans.
Marin County VA Loans are available up to $679,650 with zero down-payment. The VA Loan Limit for 2018 is $679,650 for Marin County. However, Veterans are not limited to the Marin county Loan limit of $679,650 for VanDyk VA Loans. We offer VA Jumbo Loans up to $1.5 Million with the appropriate down-payment or equity to reach the VA Guarantee requirements of 25%. Here is one of our posts on how you can get a VanDyk Mortgage VA Loan over your county limit.
Marin County Conforming Loans are available up to $679,650. The Conforming Jumbo Loans (aka Conforming High Balance, those over $453,100 and up to $679,650) require a minimum of 10% down-payment or equity.
Marin County Home Loan information
FHA Home loans for Marin County , California:
- FHA Home Loans require just 3.5% down-payment
- FHA Jumbo Loans up to $679,650 (aka FHA High Balance)
- The $679,650 is the base loan amount – the FHA Loan Limit of $679,650 does not have to include the UFMIP (FHA’s Upfront Mortgage Insurance Premium, which is usually financed into your loan amount)
- The Seller can pay up to 6% of your closing and settlement costs.
- Minimum score for most FHA Home Loans is just 580, even on FHA High balance or FHA Jumbo.
- You can receive a gift of funds for your Downpayment and closing costs from Family
- FHA Condominium requirements include at least a 51% owner occupancy ratio, no outstanding lawsuits against the Homeowners Association – call for details.
- FHA Loans allow non-occupying co-borrowers such as parents and siblings.
VA Home Loans for Marin County , California:
- Active Duty Military and Veterans can both qualify
- 100% financing up to $679,650
- A $725k Home Purchase would only require $25,000 downpayment (3.21%)
- VA Loans require no Mortgage Insurance
- VA Loans do require a VAFF (VA Funding Fee), which is usually financed
- Veterans with a 10% or higher VA disability pay no VA Funding fee
- Sellers can pay up to 4% of the VA Buyers closing costs
- VA Loans are available to purchase or refinance Condominiums. Here is more information on VA Condo Loans for . We also offer VA Jumbo Loans to purchase Condo’s!
- VA Jumbo Loans available for Condo Purchase and Refinance also!
- VA IRRRL Streamlines available for Non-owner and Investment homes
- We do not limit VA Jumbo IRRRL Streamlines to the Marin County VA Loan Limit
Conforming Home Loans for Marin County, California:
- Available up to $679,650 with the Conforming High Balance (aka conforming Jumbo)
- Conforming loans available up to $453,100
- Just 3% down-payment required up to $453K
- Now available – NO Monthly PMI Loans up to $453K with 5% down-payment
- Conforming Jumbo Loans over $453K require a minimum of 10% down-payment or up to 90% LTV
- Allow for condominiums, Second Homes, and Investment properties
- Call for details on Fico score requirements, down-payment requirements, etc
We offer Jumbo Conventional Loans up to $3m – call for details. VanDyk Mortgage has been making FHA loans since 1987. We are a HUD recognized Full Eagle FHA DE underwriter and FHA Direct Lender. We are also a VA Lender and VA Jumbo Lender.
Get Started today – Let the Government Loan Pros help you finance your next home.